Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The 10 Best Things About My Mom by Eliana Wages

1. My mom helps me when I am sad. And she helps me clean my room.
2. My mom makes me food when I am hungry. And takes care of me.
3. My mom helps if I frgot how to spell someting. or if figot to do someting she wood tell me what I was suposd to do.
4. My mom snugls with me when I'm sad it makes me happy.
5. My mom is allways there when I need help or I am hirt like bleeding!
6. And she dosen't wake me up on the weekends sents I allways like to sleep in!
7. My mom lets me have a popsicle every day after lunch!
8. I like to be nice to my brother and sister that allways makes her happy.
9. And she tells my brother not to hit me but he never obeys!
10. And last of all shes my very very one and only mommy!

1 comment:

Lorri Cooper said...

Not nice to make Grandma cry at work!!! That is so sweet!!!!