Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Krystal!

Today is wonderful Aunti Krystal's birthday!! Happy birthday Aunti Krystal! I hope the Phillipines is treating you well on this special day! We miss you very much ... Here are the girls' responses to Aunti Krystal's birthday:

Olivia: "I know just what to get her for her birthday! A belly button pump. It's for doctors. Really, it is! You hook it up to your belly button and POP your belly button pops out!"

Eliana: Happy Berthday Cristl . How old are you terning? I hope you are having fun. I had my dance recitle to day! Me and my sister danced on stag ! My sister danced tow time'S.I danced only once . because I was only scegld for one! I did tap it was cold Slay Ride! and Olivia's dance is cold I'm gitin nuthing for crismus and the other one is cold Havein Fun ! And cobin's dance was cold toy shop he was a Bear! Love Eliana !

No comments: