Monday, March 30, 2009

Malachi

Corbin has been feeling a little bit under the weather. Since he doesn't seem all-out sick, the end result is that he follows me around all day. Including to the bathroom. I'm constantly answering his question, "What you doing, Mommy?" After the second or third time he followed me to the bathroom and me telling him I had to pee, he says, "You already pee, Mommy." I replied, "Yes, but Malachi's pushing on my bladder, so I have to pee a lot." He thinks about this for a moment, seems satisfied, and that's the end of that. About an hour later he hollers at me from the other room, "Mommy! Mal-chi sitting on your bladder 'gain?!" I chuckled at his observation of my frequent potty trips. Awhile later he says, "Mommy, MY Mal-chi sitting on my bladder in my tummy. I have pee too!!" Apparently if he has to pee, now it's Malachi's fault, too!

1 comment:

Lorri Cooper said...

Does that remind you at all of "Rennifer did it"?