Monday, April 6, 2009

Whew.

I scored myself a few minutes of breathing room today. I'd been trying to get Corbin to play out back all morning. I was cleaning, and he was getting into stuff. But no. He wanted to read, do puzzles, and play Hungry Hungry Hippo. After we picked up Olivia from school, I made lunch, unloaded the dishwasher, switched the laundry, yadda yadda yadda. I looked out the window and commented, "Oh look, Olivia's jumping on the trampoline." And ZOOM ... he was gone. hmmm. Shoulda figured that one out earlier.

In other breathing news, I can't. Malachi has completely maxed out the space in my enlarging abdomen and is in desperate need of some more real estate. Since I can barely fit in most of my pants as-is, and I have 7 weeks and 3 days till d-day, this worries my slightly.

Well, I'm off again. Time to pick up child number one from school. I promised we could walk/ride bikes today and spend some time playing on the playground. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Lorri Cooper said...

Too bad his logic doesn't understand that this weather will not hold all week. Make hay while the sun shines!!