Thursday, July 10, 2008

A WHAT infection?

So, I'm totally stressed out about this Corbin thing, and today Steven and I finally had a real good talk and decided he's just not ready. If he was ready, this would be easier. So we're limiting "mommy times", but continuing to nurse. I feel really good about the decision. It's a big relief after the turmoil of the last four days.

However, I now have ANOTHER issue consuming me .... I have a corneal infection in my left eye. Who knew that something like this could come on so quickly?? Last night my eye was itching, and by this afternoon the light sensitivity was so bad that Steven had to come get me. I couldn't drive home. It figures that I can barely resolve one stress before the next one comes. And Corbin broke my glasses this morning. Apparently they're un-fixable (is that a word?). And my eye doctor is on vacation. I'm wearing taped-together glasses with sunglasses over the top. Believe me, I feel REAL sexy! Apparently lots of people that get this have to wear glasses with prescription sunglasses for six weeks. I'm hoping that's not me. I'll find out tomorrow.

And tonight I got stung by a bee. I need a relaxing bath.

No comments: